Tips to help you find the perfect MT Vacation Rentals
From mobile phones to desktop computers, and devices in between, RentMontanaCabins.com is truly user-friendly. Our responsive design makes your online search for Montana cabins, cottages, lodges and homes easy no matter what device you use. The experience is slightly different for mobile phone users. Here are some quick tips to help you compare Montana rentals.
DESKTOP; LAPTOP; AND IPAD USERS
- ZOOM WAY IN to your favorite regions. Keep zooming in and watch the map pins separate. Every rental unit has a pin, even for multi-cabin resorts. We do our best to put the pin on the rooftop of each rental so you know exactly where it is.
- Click on the pins to see the pop up listings. Each pop up listing links to a FULL DETAILS page.
Narrow Your Search tool.
- Choose the Search criteria you want.
- Click Update Map or Show Listings and we will update the Map and gather all the rental listings that meet your current criteria.
- If you change criteria in the Narrow Your Search Form, click the Update Map or Show Listings button AGAIN and the Map and listing results will automatically update.
MOBILE PHONE USERS
Narrow Your Search tool.
- Choose only the Search criteria you want.
- Click Show/Update Map and we display the map with the rental listings that meet your current criteria. Or click Show Listings and we’ll display the listings.
- If you change criteria in the Narrow Your Search tool, click Show/Update Map or Show Listings button AGAIN and the Map and listing results will update.
NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU USE, YOU ALWAYS BOOK DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNERS/MANAGERS.
Booking direct guarantees that you get the LOWEST RENTAL RATE online (because you avoid booking commissions and traveler fees). Allowing renters to connect and book direct is what make us unique. Besides, rental owners and local managers are your best tour guides, not booking website call centers.
COMMUNICATING WITH OWNERS/MANAGERS
- Confirm availability
- Review booking proceedures and requirements
- Confirm rates based on the number of people in your group
- Get a list of 'things to do' at the cabin and in the area
Get all of your questions answered before you book it. If you’re looking for a rental with a sand beach, or a large parking lot for trailers, etc., make sure you get answers. Montana rental owners want you to have a great experience so you will rent from them again.
RELAX. ENJOY YOUR SEARCH. YOU’RE ON CABIN TIME NOW.